Cigna Global has three long-term International health insurance plans for your global travel needs (Individual & Family).
Living, working, studying or playing. The Silver, Gold and Platinum plans provide the comprehensive global coverage you should expect, coupled with access to more than 1 million international medical doctors, hospitals and other providers wherever you may be.
Cigna Global has provided international health insurance for over 30 years. Today we have over 70 million customer relationships in over 200 countries and jurisdictions. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of more than 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists.
Optional Benefit Modules (Below)
When a person or family enrolls in a Cigna Global plan there are optional “Benefit Modules” available to fit your needs. More information here.
Why we are different … Our customers choose us because only Cigna gives them all of the following:
- Access to our unparalleled network of trusted hospitals, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- The flexibility to tailor a cost-effective plan to suit their individual needs.
- The convenience and confidence of Cigna customer care.
- The reassurance of our experience in delivering international healthcare.
- Globally compliant healthcare plans.
Why Cigna Global? Here are a few reasons:
- The quality of your local country’s healthcare system does not meet your standards or needs.
- Or, even if you are able to find good quality local healthcare, it’s too expensive.
- You find the local healthcare system confusing or a struggle due to language or cultural barriers.
- Your country of residence requires you to have international private medical insurance.
What you can expect from Cigna Global: Comprehensive welcome pack … Once you have joined Cigna, we will send you your essential policy documents electronically within 24 hours. You will then receive a full welcome pack in the mail a few days later. Inside you’ll find your:
- Customer Guide – how your plan works and your guide to the benefits.
- Certificate of insurance – a record of the plan you chose, plus what and who it covers.
- Policy rules – the terms and conditions of your policy in one handy booklet.
- Membership Card – proof of your identity and cover for when you need treatment.
- Claim Forms – ready for when you need to make a claim or amend your policy in any way. When you receive your pack, make sure you check the details of your policy on your certificate of insurance and keep your membership card in a safe place – you’ll need to show it when you require treatment so your doctor knows who you are (it’s not used for payment). It also has all the contact numbers you’ll need.
Simple and quick claims process .. When you need treatment, simply call our Customer Care Team and they will help you find a high quality hospital or doctor near you. wherever possible, we will pay them directly, saving you the inconvenience of paying for your treatment yourself and claiming a refund later. On the rare occasion you do pay for treatment yourself, we’ll aim to reimburse you within five working days of receiving your claim form. The Customer Guide in you’re welcome pack will tell you everything you need to know about getting treatment and making a claim.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions.