A leading Risk Management and International Medical Insurance authority, with product experience of over 20 years. I offer comprehensive risk management advice on every aspect of international medical insurance operations, commercial, personal and academic.
I grew up in the Bay Area and now live in Sacramento CA with my wife and three kids. I’ve been an independent medical insurance agent who has been helping individuals, families and employers with all aspects of the international and domestic medical insurance industry.
Independence allows me freedom to choose only the companies I believe to be the most customer friendly, benefit rich and rate stable. If a company is not up to my standards you won’t see their information on this site.
There are no extra fees or costs for my services.
- Be very careful … Our U.S. Health insurance provide very low levels of coverage while traveling, working or living abroad. Don’t be stranded by your insurance company when you need their help the most.
- International Travel Health Insurance … Individual and employer group coverage for working, studying, living and traveling abroad. Group Plans for multinational companies with employees around the globe. Quality global health care worldwide, including high risk, hot zone and conflict areas.
(Click picture below to enlarge)
100% coverage plans available … Vacationing in Peru, working as a defense contractor in Afghanistan, employed on an oil rig in Nigeria, studying in Spain or a Missionary in Ghana. International Medical Insurance will pay your doctor direct, pay for prescriptions, hospital services, X-Ray and lab, along with Emergency Medical Evacuation, which is air transportation to the nearest quality hospital (or your home country) to properly treat your condition.
International Risk Management:
- International Medical Insurance – Short & Long-Term coverage.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Political Evacuation
- High-Risk & Conflict areas
- Student & Missionary plans
- Kidnap & Ransom (K&R)
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to contact me today for more information. I’ll be happy to help.