Cigna Global International Student plans provide you with the medical coverage you desire when studying and living abroad.
4 Long-Term Plans to choose from:
Close Care plan, Silver, Gold and Platinum plans, all designed for long term international medical protection needs.
Over 30 years’ experience in providing global health insurance. Today we have 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries. With a workforce of over 37,000 people looking after our members, plus a medical network of over 1 million partnerships, which include 89,000 behavioral health care professionals, and 12,000 facilities and clinics.
- If you are a U.S. citizen, you must have a current passport and appropriate visa issued by your host country. You are covered for destinations outside of the United States.
The New lower priced Cigna “Close Care” plan – Click here for details
Benefits Below are Optional:
Global travelers like you can leave home feeling confident that a trusted source of care is available at a moment’s notice—no matter what country, town or time zone.
Cigna Global’s highly qualified doctors speak your language, treat you like a friend, and bill Cigna directly for their services. With instant access in the palm of your hand and twenty-four/seven concierge support, you’ll travel anywhere with the peace of mind that if your health is a concern, getting good care is not.
Call today for a custom quote.
Questions you should ask yourself …
- How do you access care?
- Do you go to the public clinic or hospital, or are the private doctors a better choice?
- How do I find the right doctor?
- How do I communicate if the Doctor or staff do not speak my language?
- You are taken to an unfamiliar facility after an auto accident, what now?
- A terrorist attack, or bombing while sitting in a cafe, what if I’m hurt?
EMERGENCY MEDICAL EVACUATION – If you are experiencing a medical emergency abroad and need air transport, with one call, your International Health Insurance company will coordinate and arrange all of your transportation needs. With only domestic health insurance you will be responsible for arranging everything from a emergency ground transportation, discharge from a local hospital so air evacuation services can transfer you to adequate facilities. Transportation may require medical personnel to accompany you to a different hospital facility, or back to your home country.
- International Medical coverage for the global student.
- U.S. student and foreign students studying and living abroad.
- Hospital coverage, doctor visits, prescriptions, lab & X-ray, psychiatric svc., emergency room, surgery, preventive services, check ups, and much more.
- Emergency medical evacuation & repatriation.
- 24/7/365 member assistance services.
- Access to qualified doctors, hospitals and specialists worldwide.
A one-call solution for any issue
- With Cigna Global, members receive concierge-level service, meaning it’s prompt and easy to get care when they need it, wherever they are.
- Global services are available 24/7/365 to assist members with anything from arranging direct pay, coordinating evacuations or getting the proper follow up care, and even questions regarding your coverage.
- Cigna Global is readily available to help assist your students with any question, problem or concern whether it’s related to the expected or unexpected.
Quote and enroll online. Or, call today for a custom quote.
The enrollment process is quick and simple. Cigna policies are typically issued within a day or two, and coverage can start as soon as a few day.
Be sure to compare the Cigna Global plan (click here), call with question, or enroll in your own Cigna policy today.