New York University (NYU) International Students inbound and outbound are now enrolling in the GeoBlue Navigator International Health insurance plan, designed for students, faculty and family members who are looking for an elite health insurance plan while studying and working in the States or abroad.
J-1 and F-1 Student Visa eligible policies.
- Unlimited annual & lifetime benefits.
- Access to the vast Blue Cross Blue Shield doctor network across the U.S.
- Comprehensive benefits: Hospital, Dr Visits, Rx, Lab-X Ray, Maternity, physical therapy, Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation and much more.
- See the benefit outline below:
Many International student plans are the typical restrictions. Either a limited network of doctors and hospitals to choose from, or limited annual or lifetime benefits, high out of pocket maximums or no coverage for emergency evacuation and repatriation.
Make sure your student policy includes strong benefits for the above mentioned coverage’s.
- New York University (NYU) Students, Faculty, Staff and Administrators
GeoBlue Mobile App …
Locate doctors, clinics and hospitals, view doctor profiles, view a claim refund, email a doctor your ID card and proof of insurance. look up translations for medical terms, order prescriptions and much more all at your fingertips and your smart phone or tablet.
A one-call solution for any issue
With GeoBlue, members get concierge-level service, meaning it’s prompt and easy to get care when they need it, wherever they are.
Global services are available 24/7/365 to assist members with anything from arranging direct pay, coordinating evacuations or getting
the proper follow up care.
For administrators, GeoBlue is readily available to help you assist your students with any question, problem or concern whether it’s
related to the expected or unexpected.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL EVACUATION …
This is very important coverage and should be included in all international medical plans! Domestic health insurance does not provide coverage for emergency air evacuations, or repatriation.
- Your medical condition warrants immediate transportation from the place where you are located (due to inadequate medical facilities) to the nearest adequate medical facility where medical treatment can be obtained.
- After being treated at a local medical facility, your medical condition warrants transportation with a qualified medical attendant to your Home Country to obtain further medical treatment or to recover.
- If you are a non-U.S. citizen, you must have a valid J-1, H-3, F-1, M-1, or Q-1 Visa or other similar appropriate visa, and are covered if your destination is the United States.
- If you are a U.S. citizen, you must have a current passport and appropriate visa issued by your host country. You are covered for destinations outside of the United States.
Please contract me anytime for more details.