Cigna Global offers several Employer Group Health options for Employers with International and Multi-national employees.
You expect the best from your employees on assignment in another country. And they expect the same from you. That’s where Cigna Global Health insurance for employees on international assignment for more than six months. Cigna offers the high-level coverage they expect … and then some.
You have employee expatriates and third country nationals working in other countries. You want them to have easy access to quality health care around the world. Cigna Global provides superior claims handling, 24/7 member services to talk to a live person to help with your situation. In addition one of the larges international doctor, hospital and pharmacy networks available.
When it comes to international health care benefits, you have high expectations. And Cigna does it’s best to exceed them. Cigna’s Employer Global Health plans go beyond health benefits and can be tailored to what your company needs.
Benefits you need to be aware of …
- Inpatient, Outpatient, Prescriptions and much more.
- Access to the world’s largest health network – with more than 1 million doctors and hospitals across the globe.
- Fully compliant plans. We are experts in helping choose or design globally compliant solutions that are cost-effective and comprehensive.
- 24/7/365 access to our Service Center and in-house team of international doctors and nurses.
- CignaEnvoy.com. This innovative website is loaded with features that help you manage your benefits and help your globally mobile employees get the answers and care they need.
- The option to speak with a counselor about mental, emotional and general life issues through the international Employee Assistance Program. Help is available anytime.
- Quick claims payments. More than 90% of clean customer claims are paid in 10 days or less regardless of language or currency.
- A success rate of nearly 100% in establishing guarantees of payment on behalf of customers to doctors and hospitals around the world.
- Additional “above and beyond” services that include remote second opinions from the Cleveland Clinic, international pharmacy fulfillment, and much more.
No matter what you choose, your globally mobile employees will be covered virtually wherever they go. Even if they get relocated. And to make the return home less stressful – for you and them – they’ll have a period of time where their Cigna Global plan covers them at home.
You’ve Got Options … In addition to our global health offerings, you can add dental, long-term disability, life and evacuation / repatriation coverage. Create the ultimate benefits package by adding all of them, or pick and choose what’s best for your company.
Evacuation / Repatriation … If an emergency strikes, our evacuation / repatriation policy ensures that your employees get transported to a facility that can handle their needs. This optional benefit is payable at 100% and has no deductible. Medical coverage is required for this optional benefit.
Please contact John Conner anytime with questions