Traveling to Africa? Remember … domestic health insurance and Medicare stop covering you at our border. Health insurance may provide a little emergency reimbursement, but falls short of basic coverage needed when traveling abroad.
Individual or Group plans provide comprehensive coverage for your unique global situations.
Families working and living in two countries. War zone and conflict areas. Long term employee coverage. Third Country National employees, working in a country which is not their resident country, and for a company which is not located in their work assignment country.
International Medical Insurance from companies like GeoBlue and Cigna will provide comprehensive medical coverage anywhere in the world. 24/7 member services, talk to a support person, find local doctors who speak your language, fill a prescription, set a doctors appointment, schedule an X-ray along with hospitalization coverage and emergency medical evacuation coverage to bring you home even accompanied by a nurse.
GeoBlue Navigator Health Plan. Worldwide Health Insurance for Expatriates, Students, Employees and Career Missionaries and Volunteers.
The GeoBlue Navigator health plan meets the needs of International travelers and employees by offering comprehensive worldwide benefits inside and outside the U.S. without the typical limits, eligibility conditions and benefit exclusions common among traditional plans. Unlike plans that limit furlough coverage. GeoBlue Navigator covers stateside tours, delivering the continuity and convenience of benefits that are truly seamless and portable.
GeoBlue Navigator is the premier health plan because it combines these benefits with concierge-level medical assistance and easy access to an elite community of carefully selected hospitals outside the U.S. and a network of over 700,000 doctors and hospitals inside the U.S. through the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Network. GeoBlue Navigator gives global travelers peace of mind, knowing they always have the freedom to access top medical care and benefits no matter where they are in the world.
Around-the-Clock Assistance Call Center … GeoBlue maintains a 24/7, toll-free call center to assist GeoBlue members with everything from routine requests to medical emergencies. The GeoBlue staff has years of experience with international medical assistance and has close working relationships with its international Provider Community.
Top 10 Advantages over Competing Plans:
- Policy provides an unlimited annual and lifetime maximum benefit.
- For medical care outside the U.S. members are free to see any provider and their benefits will remain the same.
- Deductible is waived for outpatient office visits with contracted physicians.
- The pre-existing conditions exclusion can be waived with proof of prior creditable coverage.
- No waiting period associated with any preventive services.
- No pre-certification requirements.
- No exclusion for terrorism.
- No exclusion for specified conditions in the first 6 months.
- Our providers bill GeoBlue directly, which eliminates paperwork hassles.
- The strength of Blue, GeoBlue Navigator is offered in cooperation with certain local Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, which collectively cover 1 in 3 Americans.
Call today with questions or more information.