GeoBlue Expatriate International Health Insurance plans go with you wherever you go worldwide. Domestic health insurance tends to shrink and disappear when borders are crossed.
- Global specialty health services, technology and insurance provider.
- The International solution for the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Companies – pairing the leading domestic brand with the leading international brand.
- Leader in helping international employees, students and travelers to identify, access, and pay for quality health care anywhere in the world.
Long-Term Global Medical Plans are Available to …
- Expatriate – US employees on assignment in a non-us country.
- Inpatriate – Employees from a non US country on assignment in the US.
- Third Country National – Non US employees on assignment in another non US country.
All three types of plans offer you freedom to visit a doctor or medical facility of your choice without a referral, anywhere in the world. Coverage levels and payment responsibilities vary among the three plan you are enrolled in.
Are you being hired as an “independent contractor” on assignment outside of your employers typical working locations? Your employment status and location doesn’t fit in the usual employment benefits case … Are you contracted through a company subsidiary and not offered employee benefits because of logistics? Do you need US coverage included with your International medical plan, or will you only need coverage outside the U.S.? These are all questions which need to be answered.
GeoBlue Advantages …
- Exceptional provider community.
- Innovative tools and aps..
- Concierge-level service.
- Power of the Blue domestic network.
The GeoBlue Mobile App .. An Innovative Online and Mobile Tool … Most convenient way to access the best local doctors, hospitals and resources:
Search providers and request an appointment. Find medication availability, translate medical terms and phrases and use the audio feature to play translation as necessary. View your ID card and fax a copy directly to doctors to confirm eligibility.
- Over 5,800 Physicians.
- 1,380 Facilities in 180 Countries.
- Concierge level 24/7 multilingual assistance centers.
- Online Physician Profiles.
Travel Medical – Long Term:
- Comprehensive health insurance for international living.
- Available to U.S. Residents (citizens and foreign nationals).
- Three tiers of co-insurance: 100%, 80% and 60%.
- Comprehensive health plan designed specifically to fit the budget and lifestyle of Marine, Crew and missionary market.
- Affordable monthly premium.
- No limit on time spent in or out of the U.S.
Please call or email anytime with your question, I’m here to help.