Christian church groups, individuals and families who have chosen to serve the lord and travel to a foreign land to help and counsel foreign nationals around the globe. What a life changing decision for anyone at any age.
The life experience of doing the Lords work, in a far away land, with different languages, cultures, food, ideals and religions.
GeoBlue Navigator Health Plan – Worldwide Health Insurance for Career Missionaries and Volunteers
The GeoBlue Navigator health plan meets the needs of missionaries and volunteers by offering comprehensive worldwide benefits inside and outside the U.S. without the typical limits, eligibility conditions and benefit exclusions common among traditional plans. Unlike plans that limit furlough coverage. GeoBlue Navigator covers stateside tours, delivering the continuity and convenience of benefits that are truly seamless and portable.
GeoBlue Navigator is the premier health plan for missionaries and volunteers because it combines these benefits with concierge-level medical assistance and easy access to an elite community of carefully selected hospitals outside the U.S. and a network of over 700,000 doctors and hospitals inside the U.S. through the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Network. GeoBlue Navigator gives missionaries and volunteers peace of mind, knowing they always have the freedom to access top medical care and benefits no matter where their ministries take them.
Around-the-Clock Assistance Call Center … GeoBlue maintains a 24/7, toll-free call center to assist GeoBlue members with everything from routine requests to medical emergencies. The GeoBlue staff has years of experience with international medical assistance and has close working relationships with its international Provider Community.
Top 10 Advantages over Competing Plans:
- Policy provides an unlimited annual and lifetime maximum benefit.
- For medical care outside the U.S. members are free to see any provider and their benefits will remain the same.
- Deductible is waived for outpatient office visits with contracted physicians.
- The pre-existing conditions exclusion can be waived with proof of prior creditable coverage.
- No waiting period associated with any preventive services.
- No pre-certification requirements.
- No exclusion for terrorism.
- No exclusion for specified conditions in the first 6 months.
- Our providers bill GeoBlue directly, which eliminates paperwork hassles.
- The strength of Blue, GeoBlue Navigator is offered in cooperation with certain local Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, which collectively cover 1 in 3 Americans.
Please be sure to call or email anytime with questions. I’m here to help.